117 Main Street, Bakers Creek QLD 4740
Traditional Queenslander living 5 minutes from the city... House - Property ID: 953335
If tongue and groove yesteryear Queenslanders are your ideal home then this outer suburb property could be for you...
Nestled away in Bakers Creek, this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom life style focused residence will certainly encourage your interest with its waterside location. This neat and tidy property consists of a multi-purpose sleep out space, a nice sized dining and lounge area and a downstairs laundry.
If you plan to entertain visitors over a weekend or the holiday period... This property includes a guest house at the rear of the property with a wonderful capacity underneath the house to accommodate for social activities.
Other key features include:
- 3 bay 9x6m Colourbond shed
- 1012m2 fenced allotment with side access (ideal for boats or trailers)
- Close proximity to Dundula State School (approximately 1km)
- Minutes away from Mackay shops and other amenities
- Two bay carport
- Covered entertainment area
- Electric stove and water system
- Split system air conditioner in the lounge area
The upper level of the home is a renovators dream offering original interiors with plenty of scope to capitalize on modern improvement and design!
To arrange your private inspection call Trevor Chapman, 0418 185 185, today!
- Separate Living Unit
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced